If you’ve ever been to a trade show before on behalf of your business, you know just how much your booth display can make or break the number of people you get coming up and looking for more information about what you’re presenting. The ability to make a big, bold impression on event attendees is crucial, because trade shows are such a great way of making an in-person connection with potential new clients or other contacts who could prove beneficial in the future.
Therefore, it’s important to put some time and effort into planning and preparing your booth display. Truss displays are highly beneficial in giving you both flexibility with how you set up your display, and simplicity in actually setting it up so you can focus more on preparing your products, developing conversation starters and closing deals.
Here are some tips from a truss company in Los Angeles, CA to help you get the most out of your truss display booth at your company’s next trade show appearance:
- Match the design to the space: Some truss display designs only work in certain spaces on the floor of the showroom, such as on an island or in a corner. You should figure out where your display is going to be located so you can better fit the design of your booth to the space you’re working with. This will give you a much better overall experience and help you create a setup that will really stand out to the crowd of attendees.
- Consider the accessories you need: To get the most out of your booth, you might need to add on some accessories. Some examples of these accessories include monitor towers, writing surfaces, digital signage, pamphlet stands and other items. Think ahead about some of these needs, so you can better serve the visitors and make the day go more easily for the employees you have working the booth.
- Practice setting up ahead of time: Setting up for a trade show can be a daunting task. It’s highly recommended that you practice setting up your booth ahead of time so you can get a sense of how long it’s going to take once you’re actually at the event space. Display trusses are easy to assemble, but it helps to know exactly what you’re doing on the day of setup, and to make sure that you have all the parts you need to get your setup done the way you planned it.
- Get excellent imagery: Truss displays are perfect for setting up massive HD prints with bold, bright colors. You can use big banners as well, hanging them up high over your booth. This will help you improve your odds of attracting more people from around the event floor.
- Don’t get too open or closed: There are some truss setups that are far too open and don’t feel inviting enough, while there are some that are too closed off and discourage people from coming up and talking. Try to find a happy medium.
For more information about how to use truss display booths at a trade show, contact Kordz, Inc., your premier truss company in Los Angeles, CA, today!
Categorised in: Truss